This post may contain affiliate links of which we earn a small commission should you choose to purchase through them. This helps us to keep the site running. Thank you for your support
Have you ever wanted to bake but had little to no ingredients in the house to do so? It’s a nightmare, I know! And once that urge is in your head, it’s hard to shake off.
It is especially tough in times such as these when we are all stuck at home with limited freedom and availability to visit the shops but I also know that baking has become a bit of a solace for me right now, as it has for many other people, so I thought that sharing this 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies recipe would be of help to some.
Easy recipes such this one for 3 ingredient cookies can create some light relief. They are super easy to make, really affordable, quick, make the house smell great and can be long-lasting in storage if you don’t eat them all first!
If you have ever wondered how to make peanut butter cookies, I hope that this can be seen as an easy, delicious and accessible recipe for the whole family.
I know many people will have kids that want to get involved in baking activities as well and this is a recipe that is almost fuss-free and really minimises on mess! Perhaps you could add some chocolate for a little extra indulgence.
Follow below for your guide to making easy homemade peanut butter cookies!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10-12 mins
Total time: 15-17 mins
- 130g peanut butter (avoid using natural peanut butters due to the oils, instead opting for Skippy, Sun-Pat etc)
- 65g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- Large mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Baking tray
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6
- Add the peanut butter, sugar and egg into your mixing bowl and stir together until well combined to form a dough.
- Take two tablespoons worth of dough and create a ball before placing on your parchment paper.Alternatively, you may like to use an ice cream scoop for this.These cookies do not spread far so there is only need to leave a couple of cm between each one.
- Using a fork, press down on the top of your dough to create a criss-cross/cross-hatch marking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the glossy effect has gone.
- Cookies will still be very soft when removed from the oven but allow to cool and set on the baking tray for around 10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
Store cookies in an airtight container and eat within 2-3 weeks for best taste.
Pin this recipe