This post may contain affiliate links of which we earn a small commission should you choose to purchase through them. This helps us to keep the site running. Thank you for your support
I don’t know about you but I get major Christmas vibes from Baileys.
Although a taste that I love, it’s one I rarely have other than the festive times.
So, now that Christmas has passed, I have a big bottle to get through and I’ve been playing around with some new recipes.
I think this easy white chocolate Baileys fudge recipe is a perfect example!
It only takes minutes to make, granted the setting time is a lot longer but it’s full of flavour and has that delicious soft fudge texture.
This is one to add to the recipe book!
Makes: 40+ pieces
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 2 hours 20 mins (2 hour rest time)
- 600g White chocolate
- 1 tin Condensed milk (397g)
- 3tbsp Baileys
- Large saucepan
- Wooden spoon/Spatula
- 8″ Square baking tin
- Parchment paper
- Add your 600g white chocolate and full tin of condensed milk to your saucepan before placing on a low heat.
- Stir gently until all the ingredients have melted and you can no longer feel any lumps under your wooden spoon/spatula.Make sure to keep it on a low heat as white chocolate can burn easily.This should only take a couple of minutes.
- Once your mix is smooth, take it off the heat.
- Add approximately 3 tbsp of Baileys or Irish Cream to your pan and mix together.Have a taste and feel free to slowly add a little bit more if you feel it needs it.Be careful to do this slowly as too much liquid can make the mix too wet to set properly, leaving you with very soft fudge.
- Once the fudge mixture has has thickened, you want to add your mix to your square baking tin and smooth it out to cover all the edges.I like to use the back of the spoon as best I can to achieve a smooth surface on top.
- Now, you can either pop your fudge into the refrigerator to chill or leave it to sit at room temperature.It should take around 2 hours but I tend to leave this overnight.
- Cut into round 1″ squares.Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container.
This fudge should keep for 1-2 weeks at room temperature.
If refrigerated, fudge can last 2-3 weeks.
Pin this recipe