This post may contain affiliate links of which we earn a small commission should you choose to purchase through them. This helps us to keep the site running. Thank you for your support
It feels like summer is upon us. I’m looking out of the window, the skies are blue and the sun is beating through the window (rare for Scotland), so this feels like the perfect time to write my passion fruit cheesecake recipe!
I love recipes using passion fruit because this delicious fruit is sweet while a little tart so you get that full exotic burst of flavour which is really refreshing and absolutely moreish.
This easy no bake cheesecake has a nice buttery biscuit base with some passion fruit pulp and lime juice running through the mix to keep it fresh and not too heavy.
Looking to add some different flavours? Try white chocolate or mango, a popular choice to add to passion fruit.
If you have been wondering how to make passion fruit cheesecake, then make sure to follow my recipe below! I guarantee it’s easier than you thought it would be!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 6 hours (preferably leave overnight)
Total time: 6 hours 15 mins
- 300g Digestives (Graham crackers)
- 150g unsalted butter
- 600g full fat cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 4 passion fruits
- 1 lime
- Large mixing bowl
- 23cm non-stick springform cake tin
- Pop your Digestives into a zip lock or plastic bag if you have one before taking a rolling pin or another heavy object to crush the biscuits into a fine crumb.Alternatively, you may want to use a food processor.
- Melt your butter over a medium heat.
- Add the broken biscuits and melted butter into your bowl and mix together.I like to place some parchment paper over the base of your cake tin before locking the top on to make it easier to move once the cheesecake has set.
- Add this mix to the bottom of your cake tin to create your buttery biscuit base.Use hands to press down on this and compact the mix.
- Put the base in the fridge for approximately 1 hour to chill and set, if possible.
- Add your cream cheese and icing sugar to a clean mixing bowl and whisk.You are looking for a smooth consistency with no lumps.
- Then add your double cream to the mix and whisk.You are looking for a thicker consistency once the cream has been added.You want this mix to be more firm and create soft peaks when the whisk is removed.
- Add the juice of 1 lime into the mix and gently fold in using a spatula.
- I like to add the passion fruit pulp of 2 passion fruits into the mix and again, fold in using the spatula.
- Add your cream to the biscuit base and smooth using the spatula.
- Put your cheesecake into the fridge and leave to set for a minimum of 6 hours, preferably leave overnight if you can.
- For the topping, I like to take the pulp from a further 2 passion fruits and drizzle over the top.
Keep refrigerated and eat within 2-3 days for best taste.
Pin this recipe